Thursday, September 26, 2013

1987 [HD]



It's hokie, but ok.
It's not my favorite, but it's a good enough show to watch when nothing else is on. Some may have trouble following the dual storylines (one is the show and one is the "show"). I don't. But I know someone else who can't keep track.

Great Show
Excellent and thought provoking series. Well written and clever, not just a rehash of tried ideas. Hope it last for a long while.

Not what I expected....
From the preview commercials, I thought this series was going to be a psychological thriller with a "sprinkle" of supernatural. After viewing the first five episodes, I'm not impressed. Freakish fans looking for clues in a show; a man trying to find his brother, a woman wanting to know the reason why her father disappeared and a show about a cult that's iffish at best.

I wouldn't recommend this series. I'm quite sure (hopefully!) it'll get better (hopefully!). Yes, I meant to type hopefully! twice. LOL I would like to know others view on it.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment