Saturday, September 21, 2013

Wild Deep [Blu-ray]



Gorgeous imagery, no subtitles
I know I'll get down-voted for posting a less-than-stellar review for this release simply because of this, but I wanted to warn other hearing impaired people that this release has no subtitle options. The photography is brilliant, the series is stunning, but stick to trying to catch it on Animal Planet itself, where the show is closed captioned.

STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY!!!
Ocean Lovers, will Enjoy this well done Visual Treat! Coral Reefs, my favorite, to Anartica are well covered. Enough here, unique, even if you own, the Blue Planet, and or other Sea life discs. Pushes your HDTV to visual limits.

Wild about Wild Deep!
the photography was stunning and the narration eductional without being boring. I would reccommend this to anyone who wants to know more about our reefs and their inhabitants.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment