Monday, September 23, 2013

Bike-O-Vision Cycling Journey- The South of France (BLU RAY#26) [Blu-ray]



The South of France, Oui!
Now my friends say I'm an optimist, but I knew I wasn't really taking any chances with the South of France. And of course I was right- this is an outstanding "journey" (as they're appropriately called on the dvd cases). It really made me feel like I was authentically "journeying" through the French countryside. Now I should mention this one isn't all perfectly blue skies, there are a couple scenes that look overcast, but from what I understand that is also an authentic french characteristic!!! There were gorgeous views, though, from the very start going down the winding hill overlooking the mediterranean, through the Rhone Valley parts all the way to the end.
I liked seeing the boats on the canal, the old stone villages with the colorful pink shutters and pointed steeples and the "video tour" at the end through an amazing castle called "Carcasonne" was an extra feature that I could relax and watch after all the pedaling I did to get there. My absolute favorite parts to see...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment