Thursday, September 19, 2013

Paradox



👍
It was very good, the actors were great and the set was awesome. I'm glad I could watch it on Amazom.com through Roku

A great scifi movie!
Paradox takes place in a world where everything is controlled by magic. So,when a man is killed by a piece of lead that entered his body from another earth,police detective Sean Nault(Kevin Sorbo)is called upon to investigate. The piece of lead,a bullet,is something very strange to the people of this alternate earth.Nault meets a woman who may provide clues to this other earth. He soon learns that both worlds could be destroyed unless he acts quickly! I won't say anything else except check this movie out-I think you will like it!

Campy but cute
I liked it. Never read the trilogy, but thought this movie pulled things together rather well. Decent acting...will always love Kevin Sorbo because of all he keeps doing despite his health issues.... OK, and he's still pretty easy on the eye :)As I said, a bit campy at times, but I liked the story even with the sappy ending.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment