Thursday, September 19, 2013

Hecho En Mexico (English Subtitled)



Exciting, Beautiful and Fast Pace!
I watched this movie in theaters and I was amazed. This movie does a great job of showing the many many sides, shapes, sounds and colors of our beautiful Mexican Culture. BRAVO. Waiting for a sequel.

Amazing movie, quite original and great music and music mixes
Many perspectives of Mexico explained for some of the most remarkable Mexican icons. The music is quite a delight, This is kind of a very cool documentary, with a very enjoyable rhythm.

Wonderful Music and portrayal of Mexican Culture
I enjoyed this movie so much. The mix of music genres was very well made.
The most meaningful people from our times participated in this film.
I love the way they talked about Mexican diversity and our idiosyncrasies. It just made me love Mexico even more.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment