Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pablor and the Acorns



Kids love it
My kids love this episode. They have only seen it once on tv, and have been hoping to see it again. I was happy that I could purchase it on Amazon.

Love it!
We love the Backyardigans. Perfect preschooler show. Lots of songs and dancing. Great to get it free with PRIME membership!

I think I like it more than the kids
My kids (2 and 5) were never really into the Backyardigans until we happened upon this episode several months ago. I bet we have watched it a hundred times (ok not really) since then, and I know I am constantly annoying my children with my singing and dancing along with each song. Love love love the Bollywood singing and dancing. If you could only watch one Backyardigans episode, this should be it.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment