Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nadine Velazquez, Burt Ward, Adrianna Costa, Bruce Davison [HD]



Great Show
I love this show. The fact that the celebrities are familiar to me (from TV and what not) make it seem as if a friend or relative is telling the ghost story. The stories suck me right in and I love it. I also like that these shows are family friendly.

I like this show!
I really like this show, but they need to work on the editing. They show previews before it starts, then they show about 5 min & go to commercial, then they repeat the last 30 seconds before the commercial - it's a bit much!

Great as usual
Personally I have always enjoyed these, always surprising about the stories and happenings. Thank you for bringing this on Amazon! Keep it up.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment